Design Thinking Course Overview
Design thinking refers to creative strategies designers utilize during the process of designing. Design thinking is an approach that can be used to consider issues, with a means to help resolve these issues, more broadly than within professional design practice and has been applied in business as well as social issues. Design thinking in business uses the designer’s sensibility and methods to match people’s needs with what is technologically feasible and what a viable business strategy can convert into customer value and market opportunity.
Benefits of design thinking:
- Learning to better communicate.
- Learning to better understand and initiate innovation.
- Learning to be better at understanding.
- Learning to better understand processing.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand the design thinking process.
- Use and apply design thinking method and either be part of or lead a design team.
- Under innovation patterns to develop creative and innovative new products & services.
- Product Managers, Innovators & Entrepreneurs, Project Managers, Designers.
- People interested in using design thinking.
- People in charge of innovation or fields of design.
- Basic computer knowledge – No prior coding knowledge is required.
- A laptop with WIFI access capability
- Introduction< to the Design Thinking Model/Process/li>
- Innovation Patterns
- Case Study
Do you need more information? Contact us
Designed by Symplycity Ltd