WordPress Website Creation Course Overview
Used by some of the most well-known Fortune 500 companies in the world including Sony, GM, UPS, and international news sites including CNN, Forbes, and The New York Times, WordPress has come a long way to become one of the World Wide Web’s most popular and free open-source content management system. In this 1-day intensive hands-on course, people will learn how to create and manage a WordPress website from scratch. Not only will participants learn the technical aspects of how to manage and customise a website in this technical hands-on WordPress class, but also understand modern web design concepts to create distinguished websites.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Be able to create a simple modern-looking website.
- Be able to manage and maintain a WordPress website including how to edit and update web content, format copy, and manage media.
- Understand basic on-page Search Engine Optimization to improve a website’s search engine-friendliness.
- People interested in building their own website/blog
- People in charge of maintaining a website/blog
- Basic computer knowledge – No prior coding knowledge is required.
- A laptop with WIFI access capability
- Domain & Hosting
- WordPress Installation
- WordPress Themes
- Adding Content
- Customise Appearance
- Introduction to SEO
- Website Maintenance
Date: Saturday the 30th of April 2016 Time: 9.30am to 5pm Location: Dublin Chamber of Commerce, 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2 Price: from €250 – Students €150 (to avail of this price please contact us)
Do you need more information? Contact us
Designed by Symplycity Ltd